Lending Club Loans are an excellent alternative to some of the other unsecured loan options you may be looking at. Lending Club loans are fixed-rate, fully-amortizing, no-gotcha loans that can be taken out for any purpose with a three year or five year term.
Lending Club is currently offering unsecured loans to borrowers that are U.S. citizens or permanent residents and are at least age years of age. Borrowers must have a valid social security number and a FICO score of 660. If your FICO score is between 660 and 719, you’ll need a debt to income ratio below 25%. If your credit score is at least 720, you’ll need a DTI of 30% or less. You credit history must also show that you are a responsible borrower.
Lending Club Loans are currently available to borrowers in 42 states. Lending Club is not currently accepting loan applications from the following 8 States: : Iowa, Idaho, Indiana, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, Nebraska, and Tennessee.
– Low Rates on Personal Loans from $1,000 – $35,000
– Flexible Loan Terms
– Fixed Rates and Payments – Your payment will not change for the life of your loan
– No Prepayment Penalties – Pay off your loan at any time without fees
– Simple and Secure – Check your rate without hurting your credit score
– Fast – Apply in minutes and receive your money in as few as 5 days
– No Hidden Fees
– No Collateral Required
– Good Credit Required
The interest rate that you will pay on a Lending Club loan starts at 6.78% depending upon your credit score and likeliness to repay. Five-year loans have higher interest rates than three-year loans. All Lending Club loans have fixed interest rates. You may find that Lending Club offers much better interest rates than other creditors. This is because Lending Club loans are funded by individual investors, rather than through traditional capital sources.
There are no hidden fees with Lending Club. The only fee that borrowers pay is a one-time up-front origination fee ranging between 1.11% and 5.0% of your loan amount depending upon your credit grade. The origination fee is subtracted from your loan amount.
Lending Club Personal Loans Can Help You:
– Pay Off High Interest Rate Credit Cards
– Consolidate Debt
– Make Home Improvements: Remodel Your Kitchen, Add a Bathroom, Build a new Deck
– Finance a Major Purchase: Furniture, Appliances, Pools
– Cover Medical Expenses
– Take a much deserved vacation
– Plan your dream wedding
– Go Green at home or in your office
– Get a Business Loan
– And More
Lending Club has a straight-forward repayment process in which the borrower makes 36 or 60 payments depending upon the loan term. Borrowers typically repay Lending Club electronically, but the company does accept check payments as well.
Why Choose a Lending Club Personal Loan?
– Low Interest Rates: Get a fixed-rate that is typically lower than the unsecured interest rates offered by credit cards and traditional lenders.
– Fast & Easy: Apply in minutes to receive an instant rate quote without impacting your credit score.
– No Obligation: You can review your loan offers including rate, payment and term before you accept the loan.
– Safe & Secure: Your identity and personal information are always protected and we won’t share your information.
How to Apply for a Lending Club Loan